Although the federal case is over, Stahl continues to push on at the state level, and has filed an appeal to the New York State Appellate Division. FRIENDS has filed a second amicus curiae brief in support of the City, and we are thankful for the support of our fellow amici: Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, State Senator Liz Krueger, State Asssembly Member Rebecca Seawright, City Council Member Benjamin Kallos, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Preservation League of New York State, the Municipal Art Society, the New York Landmarks Conservancy, the Historic Districts Council, the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation, Landmark West!, and Friends of the First Avenue Estate.
- A New Upper East Side Landmark in 2018…?
- Quality of life is fundamental to our Upper East Side. Help protect it today!
- FRIENDS Challenges “Periscope” Tower at Second Avenue and 62nd Street
- A Warm and Festive Evening at FRIENDS 14th Annual Ambassador to the Upper East Side Award Dinner
- Hear City Council Candidates’ Plans for OUR Neighborhood – Candidates’ Forum August 30th
CONNECT WITH US