Although the federal case is over, Stahl continues to push on at the state level, and has filed an appeal to the New York State Appellate Division. FRIENDS has filed a second amicus curiae brief in support of the City, and we are thankful for the support of our fellow amici: Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, State Senator Liz Krueger, State Asssembly Member Rebecca Seawright, City Council Member Benjamin Kallos, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Preservation League of New York State, the Municipal Art Society, the New York Landmarks Conservancy, the Historic Districts Council, the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation, Landmark West!, and Friends of the First Avenue Estate.
- Hear City Council Candidates’ Plans for OUR Neighborhood – Candidates’ Forum August 30th
- FRIENDS Announces our 2017 Ambassador to the Upper East Side!
- Moving Uptown: German-American Culture at the Turn of the 20th Century
- Save New York Summit: Thursday, June 22nd
- Discovering Deco in our Neighborhood
CONNECT WITH US