Although the federal case is over, Stahl continues to push on at the state level, and has filed an appeal to the New York State Appellate Division. FRIENDS has filed a second amicus curiae brief in support of the City, and we are thankful for the support of our fellow amici: Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, State Senator Liz Krueger, State Asssembly Member Rebecca Seawright, City Council Member Benjamin Kallos, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Preservation League of New York State, the Municipal Art Society, the New York Landmarks Conservancy, the Historic Districts Council, the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation, Landmark West!, and Friends of the First Avenue Estate.
- 36th Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony
- Advocacy Update: City Planning Voids Hearing March 13th – Join Us to Speak Out!
- Advocacy Update: Both City and State Move to Address Zoning Loopholes and Curb Supertalls
- Third Avenue and 74th Street Tower Heads to the BSA
- Voiding the Voids on the Upper East Side
CONNECT WITH US