Although the federal case is over, Stahl continues to push on at the state level, and has filed an appeal to the New York State Appellate Division. FRIENDS has filed a second amicus curiae brief in support of the City, and we are thankful for the support of our fellow amici: Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, State Senator Liz Krueger, State Asssembly Member Rebecca Seawright, City Council Member Benjamin Kallos, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Preservation League of New York State, the Municipal Art Society, the New York Landmarks Conservancy, the Historic Districts Council, the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation, Landmark West!, and Friends of the First Avenue Estate.
- You’re Invited to the 15th Annual Ambassador to the Upper East Side Award Dinner!
- Join FRIENDS for our Fall 2018 Events!
- “Fix our zoning rules,” say Manhattan Borough President and City Council Speaker
- We need your support to save Marx Brothers Playground.
- Great News! LPC Announces Second Public Hearing for Rules Changes!
CONNECT WITH US