Although the federal case is over, Stahl continues to push on at the state level, and has filed an appeal to the New York State Appellate Division. FRIENDS has filed a second amicus curiae brief in support of the City, and we are thankful for the support of our fellow amici: Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, State Senator Liz Krueger, State Asssembly Member Rebecca Seawright, City Council Member Benjamin Kallos, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Preservation League of New York State, the Municipal Art Society, the New York Landmarks Conservancy, the Historic Districts Council, the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation, Landmark West!, and Friends of the First Avenue Estate.
- Next Tuesday: East and West Side Megatowers to be Heard at Board of Standards and Appeals
- Manhattan Electeds and Advocates Call on City for Immediate Reform
- Save the Date! 2018 Ambassador to the Upper East Side Award Dinner
- Making Strides Toward Common Sense Zoning Reform
- NYS APPELLATE DIVISION RULES IN FAVOR OF LPC IN FIRST AVENUE ESTATE HARDSHIP CASE!
CONNECT WITH US