At a recent Town Hall Meeting with Mayor de Blasio, sponsored by Council Member Ben Kallos, FRIENDS raised the issue of zoning loopholes. In response, Mayor de Blasio thanked FRIENDS for shining a light on the issue and emphasized the role of community organizations in highlighting specific challenges. The Chair of the City Planning Commission, Marisa Lago, reiterated her thanks to FRIENDS and stated that work is already underway to ensure that the intent of zoning rules is followed. Click on the link below for the full response.
- Great News! LPC Announces Second Public Hearing for Rules Changes!
- 180 East 88th Street Has First Board of Standards and Appeals Public Hearing
- Next Tuesday: East and West Side Megatowers to be Heard at Board of Standards and Appeals
- Manhattan Electeds and Advocates Call on City for Immediate Reform
- Save the Date! 2018 Ambassador to the Upper East Side Award Dinner
CONNECT WITH US